Care Solutions (CS) is a division of JFS that provides professional care management and home care services to individuals that want to remain in their homes independently for as long as possible.
The Staffing Coordinator works full-time, 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, under the supervision of the Director. The position coordinates caregiver/client schedules in collaboration with client Care Managers and other Staffing Coordinators.
- Works closely with Care Managers to determine each client’s care needs
- Identifies Home Care Aides based on skill level and availability to match clients’ needs and preferences
- Uses scheduling software to assign shifts to part-time intermittent Home Care Aides and to arrange the schedules of those with full-time guaranteed hours
- Documents and communicates staffing schedules and changes to Home Care Aides, clients and appropriate CS staff in a timely accurate manner
- Responds to all incoming telephone calls, uses office email and text messaging service
- Completes other routine office tasks as needed
- Customer service, scheduling or in-home care experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal relationship & communication skills including phone and email etiquette
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Ability to learn and use home care scheduling software (HomeTrak)
- Flexible availability for holidays, weekends and vacation vacancies
- Associate’s Degree preferred
Key characteristics: organized, flexible, energetic, dependable, professional, possessing attention to detail and exhibiting collaborative spirit
Compensation is DOE, with generous benefits. Jewish Family Service is an equal opportunity employer.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in applying, please forward your inquiry/resume email@example.com.