Care Solutions by JFS is seeking a skilled and compassionate CNA to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Lead Home Care Aide. We are one of the premier home care agencies in the Puget Sound region.
Excellent benefits and working conditions include:
- Guaranteed hours: 37.5 per week with OT opportunities
- Competitive starting wage, DOE
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance, long term disability and flexible spending accounts
- Generous 401K retirement plan, employer paid
- Vacation, sick and safe leave
- 14 paid holidays per year
- Paid continuing education
- Mileage reimbursement at federal rate
- Supportive, nonprofit environment–an opportunity to make a difference.
Responsibilities and Qualifications include:
- CNA in good standing
- Reliable transportation and excellent driving record
- Dedicated availability to work flexible hours 5 days a week (may include nights & weekends)
- Providing outstanding care and support for our clients
- Acting as a mentor for newer or less experienced aides
Care Solutions by JFS is a program of Jewish Family Service, one of the oldest nonprofit organizations in the Puget Sound area. We have won national awards for client and employee satisfaction. We are looking for a self-confident, compassionate CNA who truly loves providing care and is dedicated to helping individuals remain safely in their own homes.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in applying, please forward your inquiry/resume firstname.lastname@example.org.